AutoSleeper Executive - 2002 - 4 Berth Motorhome
AutoSleeper Executive - 2002
4 Berth Motorhome
Peugeot Boxer 2.8 Turbo Diesel
In Partnership With Pegasus Finance - We can offer 0% deposit finance. Call for more Information
All of our vehicles are privately sourced and not from auction. So we carefully pick the best stock to ensure you get the best quality and price available.
There is no doubt that this is the best AutoSleeper Executive on the market - Travel costs will be covered if you were to disagree!
We are very proud to offer this very rare opportunity to purchase this incredible example of the famous AutoSleeper Executive. This is the only one of its kind for sale with the 2.8 turbo diesel engine, which is known for its fantastic fuel economy and reliability. As one of the models in the range with the monocoque fibre glass body shell the Executive doesn't suffer from damp. In utterly stunning condition inside and out this motorhome really is one of a kind. Whilst having the classic charm of a 2002 AutoSleeper this motorhome has had modern technology added to make your weekends away much more enjoyable. The carpet has been replaced with easy to clean vinyl flooring. All of the appliances are in almost brand new condition with no signs of wear and the kitchen tap has been replaced with a modern mixer tap.
- Stunning condition inside and out.
- Just 39,500 genuine miles from new.
- Full service history.
- Central locking.
- Remote immobiliser.
- Upgraded alloy wheels.
- Reversing camera.
- Underslung refillable LPG tank.
- Tow bar.
- Electric windows.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity with handsfree.
- Upgraded speakers.
- Two tables, one large, one small.
- Bike rack.
- Roof access ladder.
- Fiamma canopy awning.
- Television bracket.
- Spare wheel.
- Thetford cassette toilet.
- Heki roof light.
- Gas hob with electric ring.
- Gas oven.
- Gas grill.
- Gas / 12v / 240v fridge / freezer.
- Habitation step.
- 12v lighting.
- Blinds and fly screens throughout.
- 12 months MOT.
- Date of first registration - 03/08/2002
What our vehicles come with;
- HPI / CRIS certificate - Proof of no outstanding finance or written off etc.
- Comprehensive handover - To ensure that you are comfortable with the functions of you're new motorhome or caravan.
- 12 months MOT if less than 6 months is outstanding.
- Pre delivery inspection - Ensuring the vehicle is of the highest standard possible.
- Full service including timing belt and water pump.
- Deep clean valet inside and out.
- Travel costs covered if vehicle is not as described.
Maximum weight (kg) - 3500
Payload (kg) - 481
Length (m) - 6.06
Width (m) - 2.29
Height (m) - 2.82
Berths - 4
Belted Seats - 2
Main Layout - End Kitchen
Fresh Water (litres) - 102
Waste Water (litres) - 71
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our adverts, mistakes can occur.
PX Taken - Please call for more information.